Sep 21, 2015

Spring 2016 Ready-to-Wear: My Favorites

     Something you probably didn't know about me is that I am OBSESSED with fashion week. It amazes me every single season. There's just something about runway fashion that I love. It's probably watching the clothes walk down the runway, moving and swaying with the models. I love all of the different fabrics, textures, seams, cuts, necklines, colors, and designs that I see from these absolutely inspiring designers. I also love how anything goes at fashion week. And not to mention, the street style leaves me in awe after seeing all the posts and pics from a very stylish week. It is my dream to someday attend fashion week at one of the fashion capitals of the world.

     Below are some of my favorite looks from the Spring 2016 Ready-to-wear collections. The following designers that are featured below include Oscar de la Renta, Proenza Schouler, Givenchy, Calvin Klein Collection, Hood by Air, Michael Kors Collection, Coach, Victoria Beckham, Diane Von Furstenberg, Jason Wu, Jean-Pierre Braganza, Daks, Felder Felder, Eudon Choi, Katie Ermilio, Sea, Rachel Zoe, Delpozo, Banana Republic, & Carolina Herrera. I have to say my favorite from the collections below has to be Banana Republic! Their looks are so chic, effortless, and modern. (They are 2nd & 3rd to last row, grey background :)

     Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! I hope I can inspire you with these amazing designs that have inspired me. I know there are SO many pictures (72 to be exact- Sorry!), but my main focus is to share what I love with others, even if it means a buttload of pics! Hahah




      
































           


No comments:

Post a Comment