Aug 20, 2015

Tanger Outlets: Gap Factory















|| blush top (similar here) || twill jogger pants (love the navy ones!) || leopard d'orsay flats (unavailable- similar here & here) ||


Last weekend, my family and I went shopping in Park City at Tanger Outlets. I know that whenever I go there, I will be finding many things I like, and with prices that won't break the bank. A couple years ago, we went there to go Black Friday shopping, and it was more than a success. I will probably be going again this year. 

All of the pieces that I am wearing (besides the shoes- they're Old Navy!) are from Gap Factory at Tanger. I am in love with this shirt! It is soft, mixed-fabrics, and cute. And what's not to love about these pants?! They are both so comfortable and practical and perfect for a go-to outfit. 

Thank you so much for visiting! It means a lot! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment